DEATHNOTICES.ONLINE CEMETERY ADVERTISING AGREEMENT
By processing payment thru the DeathNotices.Online portal you agree to place your business on DeathNotices.Online Funeral Home, Hotel, Cemetery and Restaurant Map. This agreement is entered into by and between the Company/website listed on the registration form, herein after referred to as “Company”, and Patify Group, Inc. dba/ DEATHNOTICES.ONLINE, herein after referred to as “Agent”.
For and in consideration of the mutual promises contained herein, the Company and Agent do hereby covenant, contract and agree as follows:
- DEATHNOTICES.ONLINE : Subject to the terms of this agreement, Company does hereby appoint Agent as its’ exclusive agent for the following purposes on DEATHNOTICES.ONLINE WEBSITE:
(a) Selection and placement of advertising for Company; and
(b) Consultant to Company for Advertising and Marketing Purposes.
- COST: Company shall pay:
(a) For placement of their business on the DEATHNOTICES.ONLINE website Restaurant, Cemetery, Hotel, and Funeral Home Map represented by a link that will open to Company website. Icon will appear on Map within 24 hours of online payment.
(b) Payment of ($100.00- annual) is due at time of registration deathnotices.online/restaurant-payment/
- TERM: This agreement shall extend for a period of one year from the date hereof.
- Guarantee: Agent offers no guarantee of sales.
- Responsibility for Your Content
You alone are responsible for Your Content, and once published, it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Agent. You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
- RENEWAL: This agreement shall be automatically renewed in annual increments , unless either party gives sixty (30) days written notice to the other prior to the expiration of any contract period of their intent not to renew.
- MODIFICATION: This agreement may not be modified except by amendment reduced to writing and signed by both Company and Agent. No waiver of this agreement shall be construed as a continuing waiver or consent to any subsequent breach thereof.
NOTICES: All notices hereunder shall be effective if sent by certified mail, postage prepaid, return receipt request to Patify Group, Inc. at 89 Linwood Avenue, North Tonawanda, NY 14120.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto and replaces and supercedes all prior agreements between the parties relating to this same subject matter.
- GOVERNING LAW: This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York .
- PARTIAL INVALIDITY: In the event any provision hereof shall be for any reason illegal or unenforceable, the same shall not effect the validity or enforceability of the reaming provisions.
- ATTORNEY FEES: In the event that the agreements become subject to litigation between the parties hereto, the parties agree that the prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of attorney’s fees, costs and the prevailing statutory interest from the other party.
- INDEPENDENT COUNSEL: The parties hereto further represent that they have had the opportunity to obtain independent legal counsel before entering this agreement.
- FURTHER DOCUMENT: The parties further agree that if any other provisions or agreements are necessary to enforce the intent of this document, that both parties will execute same upon request.
This agreement entered into this on the day of payment processed via DEATHNOTICES.ONLINE payment portal.